Home ButtonFacebookTwitterLinkedinYoutubeRSS FeedDeliciousMoodle
Wind turbine

What course do I need to do?

Perhaps you are looking to retrain as an electrician for change in career or perhaps you simply need to do your 17th update course for your JIB card. Maybe you are looking for a course that doesn't exist and you need a course created purely for you. Whatever you are looking for' click read more for further information. »

Read More

The new City and Guilds 2357 Electrician Qualification - What does it mean to you?

4th of May, 2011

As of the 1st April 2011, the replacement framework qualificationto become a qualified electrician has changed. If you are employed or working with an electrici... Read more »

Can I still study the C&G 2330 course?

4th of May, 2011

The course is remaining open as an option to those who are not employed within the industry. This course does not require you to have employment in the industry... Read more »